Small Groups, Circuits and Social Fitness
Small Groups & Circuits
Circuit training is a great form of conditioning that can improve strength, endurance and flexibility and is a good way to lose fat while maintaining or even increasing muscle size. Our circuits are generally based around High Intensity / Interval Training and are designed to get the most out of every exercise in a short space of time so that your body goes on burning calories up to 24 hours later.
We offer circuits for all levels and abilities and include a wide range of equipment in different styles, so if you fancy something along the lines of a 'bootcamp' / outdoor session or if you'd prefer a more traditional style then we can provide it.
30 or 60 minute sessions are avaialble to fit in with your schedule so you don't have to worry about making a class each week.
Benefits of Small Groups & Circuits
- All Abilities (On the Spot Progression/Regression)
- Work to your Levels
- Ability to Train with others (Friendly and Supportive Atmoshpere)
- Provides Challenges and Competition (against self or others if needed)
- Improves Fitness
- Increases Confidence
- Smaller Groups (2-3 People)
- Greater Individual Focus
- Tailored for the Group
- Private Use of the Gym/Outdoor Area for Your Sessions